Friday, October 28, 2011

Busy, lazy life. Hello.

It's been forever (give or take) since I updated this, but I'm ill and staying with my parents for a couple of days and the internet is failing me (can't watch my precious moreorless guilty pleasure series online), so I was reading other blogs and decided to update this a bit.

The Vampire Diaries would not contain the same amounts of awesomeness without the picture-part working properly. Mmmh...

So I started uni a couple of months ago, and it's been crazy. I'm just loving it. The people, the place, the courses (or well, some of them) and then - table soccer. My new #1 procrastination-tool. We have a free table down at the institute, and being a very small institute all the way down one end of the unipark it's usually rather easy to get to use it. For a couple of hours...

Another thing I've noted in my new academic life is the amazing amounts of beer. Exam done? Beer! Friday? Beer! In the mood for beer? More beer!
I've never drunk this much ever before, and I didn't even like beer before I started uni. Well, after a week of possibly drinking more beer than water, I guess I kinda got used to it. Also, it's cheaper than drinks!

This looks quite a bit like my new average Friday afternoon/evening.
Except for the old person, the suit and the shameless lack of beer.

My internet is driving me batshit crazy, so I'll end this  post and check for a FF-update.
Pleeeease make it better!!!

1 comment:

  1. omigod, i thought that was prince charles in that picture. when i increased the size and saw that it was william, i was very, very sad. his hair is all gone :(

    ReplyDelete